Black River Falls, Wisconsin
1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Through no fault of my own, I recently had a charge from (Global Payments) for approximately $140 .I spent over 2 hours on the phone tracking the unauthorized charge.

I finally got through to a cs rep that said that they were "Pay Anywhere transaction fees for transactions from last month" (meaning May). I informed them that I had no cc transactions last month... she then said, "Oh, these appear to be fees for transactions from May of 2014" (A year ago!?!)... I was told that they just had not deducted them from the deposits into my account back then and they were doing it now.

I told them that I was declining the transaction via my bank and that the charge would be reversed as I had not authorized it, nor had I seen ANY statement, email, mailed notice, etc. that they were planning to do this and had screwed up. I have since today gotten an emailed copy of some statement and a computer screen shot with a note done on it with Microsoft Paint Shop (professional right? lol) from back then which means nothing to me.

The statement and screenshot do not show any fees that should have been taken out that weren't, so as far as I am concerned, they have no recourse... I can't go back to a customer after a year and say "Oh, sorry, I forgot to charge you for something so I'm going to do it now"... much less, just go ahead and charge their card on file... I am shocked and at a loss of what to do.

I feel it is their error and after a year, they need to just 'eat' it.

Many times I have received emails telling me "We miss you" No fees for your next $5000 in transactions (I don't have many cc transactions in a year).Any thoughts?

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $140. The author is overall dissatisfied with Payanywhere and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about credit card transaction from Payanywhere was charged fees a year later , but reviewer liked low transaction fee. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Payanywhere.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Payanywhere to other companies on our site.

Comments

Will charge you a monthly fee if you arnt using it with no way to cancel your account. Incredibly unprofessional, criminal in my mind, this is a real low life operation you should avoid!