I will never use this company again.This is the worst service ever.

I did a key in transaction on 04-22-2015 for a client in the amount of $700. Today is May 9th, 2015 and still no release on my funds. I received an email stating a dispute and they would be mailing me a dispute letter. Why?

I had the client on the phone as we did a 3 way call so that they could release the funds verifying he authorized the transaction and they're still holding my funds. They also have my client's phone number for verification purposes. All complainants should get together an filed a class action lawsuit against this company. Even my client is aggravated with them after he personally told them it was okay to process the transaction.

What is their problem thinking they can control the merchants funds. This is my living we're talking about here.

I am outraged with this company.

My Company: Who R U Private Investigations

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Payanywhere. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Payanywhere.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Payanywhere to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Payanywhere?

Comments